It's May....and all of a sudden I realized that my baby girl turns one - IN NINE DAYS!!!! WAHHHHHHHHH! How did this happen? Where did the year go? Above is a recent video I took of her so you can see how much she has grown. She has taken a few steps here and there, so I know it isn't long before she is off and running with her brothers. When Landyn was her age, he was a walking bruise from head to toe from all the injuries of falling/running while trying to keep up with the clan. I hope Eden is a little more cautious! The boys are doing great. Gavin is still doing extremely well in school and has started soccer. He said it is a "relaxing" sport compared to football. About 4 months ago Gavin broke his pinky finger, so that was quite the ordeal. It is completely healed and back to normal. He is extremely excited for football to start again though - and of course for the Lions to start their season. Ashtin is doing well. He is still a happy little guy and he is starting T-ball this summer with Rob. Rob seems to think he'll be the next Babe Ruth...we shall see :) Landyn is a little firecracker and constantly keeping us on our toes - his most recent venture was breaking the screen on our TV with an XBOX controller. Surprisingly he does very well in school and I got the best teacher conference I have ever had for a preschooler from his teachers - go figure. Needless to say I put the review up on the fridge to remind myself that he is in fact a very good boy - sometimes - well at school anyways :) Eden is the happiest little baby. She is always smiling and clapping and trying to mimic the words we say now. She is growing way too fast though. We are taking a family vacation to a beach house we rented on the west side of Michigan in July and we are very excited! We will be able to spend some time with family and celebrate Landyn and Ashtin's birthdays there. We were blessed with visits from Grandma Parniske and Grandma Betsy and Grandpa White recently. I just added a bunch of pics below for your viewing pleasure. I will TRY and update more, I promise. Oh, a little blurb about Rob and I too....Rob is taking his big Cisco certification this summer, so he has been preparing for that and I start my Master's Degree June 4th - I am nervous about starting school again, but I know it will be worth it!
| 11 months old |
| With Grandma P |
| Chillin' with Grandma Betsy and Poppa White |
| My first born handsome boy :) |
| The monkeys before we started coloring eggs |
![]() |
| 2 brothers |
| Showing off her standing skills in her new bathing suit |
| My sweetness |
![]() |
| Look alike? I think so |
| After stealing her brother's oreo cookie |


1 comment:
Yay! Glad to see you back in blogland! About time slacker! Not that I can judge b/c I am a blog binger. I go for a long time without posting then I purge stuff out in one huge long post! Crazy!
Post a Comment