Saturday, April 12, 2008

New to this blog thing...

Ok friends and family...since most of you are in Michigan, we decided to start a White Family blog so everyone can keep up with our "happenings". The slide show to the right is of the photos I upload onto Flickr. Right now I have a ton of new pics of our new house posted. We finally have an offer on our house and a tenative close date of May 5th!!! I might actually get to put the new baby in his own room instead of in a tent in the driveway :)

The boys are good. Ashtin is a wrecking machine (to put it lightly). He is very agile and quick and loves coffee. Whenever he sees it (his favorite is the iced vanilla coffee mcdonalds has) he makes these grunting sounds and says "num num num"...we give him a few sips (I know, bad mommy!) and he nods his head and keeps saying "num num num". I will have to get it on video. Gavin is so smart and I can't believe he is almost 7. His new obsession (besides the MAIN obsession of Star Wars) is the solar system and anything about it. He can name every planet and how cold or hot it is (yes, in exact numbers....like -346 degrees). He is going to be some sort of scientist I think. The sports thing just isn't his cup of tea. He loves numbers and is reading at a third grade level according to his teacher. I am so proud of him.

The pregnancy is going good. I am 26 1/2 weeks. April 26th we are going for a 3d/4D ultrasound. We loved it when we went when I was pregnant with Ashtin and Gavin is just fascinated by it. I will be sure to post pictures. We are all very excited to meet the new baby and will be naming him "Landyn Russell"....sounds famous doesn't it? :) That is it for now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house looks great. Gavin looks just like Rob at that age! It sounds like Ashtin has that same boundless energy that Rob had. I am not sure where Gavin gets his Science aptitude it must be from Natalie's side? Landyn Russell sounds well together :-) Russ and Betsy

Katie said...

That's too funny about AShtin liking coffee!

Welcome to the blog world!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful house. I bet you are excited. I am told boys are a lot more fun then girls!
Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

You got an offer?!!! NO WAY!!!
That is soooo awesome! WOO HOO!!!!
Love the house pics.. it is beautiful. Love the baby's name too... call me soon so we can catch up... and oh yeah, thank Gavin for getting Paul into Star Wars... that is his new "obsession"... along with Star Wars too of course.... LOL!! :)
:) Lynn

Anonymous said...

I meant to say... thank Gavin for getting Paul into Indiana Jones in addition to Star Wars... sorry, typo and I couldn't edit it.
:) Lynn

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job on this blog! You do good work!

Love and Hugs,
xxooxxoo

Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey so will a 3d tell sex of a baby? Is it cheeper then a regular ultrasound? I have decided that not knowing may drive me to early labor!

Love the blog!

Aunt Renee