Thursday, April 24, 2008

Closing date changed




Well, we are still closing on both houses...just a little later. May 12th is the magical date. Hopefully it doesn't change again. I am uploading new pics onto my slide show that you can see above. We have had some beautiful days here and we have been outside every day for about 4 days. Ashtin LOVES being outside and throws the worst tantrums I have ever seen when we come inside. Complete with throwing himself on the floor, kicking, screaming and turning as red as a fire engine. I will have to get it on video one of these days.

Our 4D ultrasound is Saturday so I will be sure to post pictures after we go. I am really excited to see this little man! Gavin's spring concert is at school tomorrow and my dad turns 62 tomorrow! He can collect social security - woo hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I can not believe how much Ashtin is looking like Gavin!! AHHHHH he is getting big Natalie! Love his curls.
Good luck tomorrow Gavin.. let us know how it goes.
:) Lynn

Anonymous said...

NEED MORE PICTURES! How is the packing going? Are you ready to just kick your baby out of its home..lol.. I am the kicker the heartburn why dont we remember any of this before we put the baby in us? Hope all is well.
Love Aunt Renee