Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Building an Ark!

Well, this past week has been the weirdest weather. I took the above picture after a strange day of sun/rain/ and hail. We had 2 tornadoes touch down within 2 miles of here. I was on the phone with my dad and I looked outside and the whole yard/sky was brown with dust and there was a strange humming sound. My dad quickly instructed me to go downstairs. The boys thought it was fun. Lola (our dog) was acting strange all day...maybe she is good for something :)








Rob took the boys to the train museum and they had a blast. Looks like Ashtin is going to like Thomas as much as Gavin did at that age. They both were very nervous when the train started to move and Rob snapped the above pic. They were fine after the initial movement - Gavin was so worried about his little brother not having a seatbelt on. Rob said it was very cute to see him so protective.




Ashtin recently started drinking out of juiceboxes without creating a mess. He just looks so big when he drinks them! Gavin didn't master this skill for a while (he was always squeezing them making a mess). The boys are still loving the house and the park across the street is almost finished and Gavin is over there all day with various neighborhood friends....he is over there now having a light saber battle with his buddy Shaun.





I love this last pic of Ashtin....I really wish I could freeze him at this age. He is so happy lately and talking a lot more. Gavin's last day of school is on Wednesday and he is really excited. He said he is going to miss his friends. He saw my stomach move the other night...baby Landyn was very active after some ice cream...and he was just amazed. It was so cute. I catch him watching my stomach every day now waiting to see it again.

No comments: