

Well, Rob made me chop off Ashtin's curls :( He officially looks too old now! I haven't updated the blog in a while with the move and all, but I promise to faithfully update it at least once a week now. Lot's of things are going on these days....we LOVE our new house and the boys do too. Gavin finally has a ton of boys to play with that are his age (although they are ringing the doorbell all day wanting to play!). Ashtin's new obsession is the lawnmower. He loves it when Rob cuts the grass and is very serious while helping daddy! Gavin is really into golfing lately and we got him a set of clubs and he starts lessons next week. He can hit the ball better than me!I am 34 weeks pregnant and ready to be done. I hate this stage in the game. I am so uncomfortable and I really have a hard time sleeping lately since I am up to pee about 400 times a night. My tenative induction date is July 10th, although I think it will be a week sooner if she decides that baby Landyn is too big or my cervix is dilated any more (I am 1 1/2 cm dilated already and that was at 31 weeks).
Gavin also lost two bottom teeth at once. We were getting a little nervous because he hadn't lost any yet and all of his classmates had. He only has 6 more days of school and then in Sept. he will be in first grade - Time goes so fast. Speaking of time flying by, Rob and I both turned 32 recently - ugh - seems like yesterday I was 21!
No comments:
Post a Comment