Happy 4 week birthday to sweet Mr. Landyn! Things are going so great. I am still nursing him (which I am very proud of myself for sticking with!) and he is a happy content guy. He sleeps from 10pm-4 or 5 am and is really predictable. What a gift he is to our family. His brothers are happy his eyes are open more and he sure is trying to smile. Today he made a "coo" sound and scared himself. Boy if all my babies were like this I would have 100 children (just kidding!). Ashtin was a rather "difficult" baby, so I was due for a calm baby. Since he is my third, I pretty much know what the deal is with babies, so maybe he senses that. Who knows. All I know is I am pretty blessed to have 3 different, beautiful and unique boys.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Happy 4 weeks Baby Landyn!
Happy 4 week birthday to sweet Mr. Landyn! Things are going so great. I am still nursing him (which I am very proud of myself for sticking with!) and he is a happy content guy. He sleeps from 10pm-4 or 5 am and is really predictable. What a gift he is to our family. His brothers are happy his eyes are open more and he sure is trying to smile. Today he made a "coo" sound and scared himself. Boy if all my babies were like this I would have 100 children (just kidding!). Ashtin was a rather "difficult" baby, so I was due for a calm baby. Since he is my third, I pretty much know what the deal is with babies, so maybe he senses that. Who knows. All I know is I am pretty blessed to have 3 different, beautiful and unique boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is beautiful, isn't he?
Love, Mom
Look at those pretty blue eyes. You are truly blessed.
Oh and I have a 6 month old who doesn't sleep that good!
Post a Comment