Here is a video of Gavin saying mama for the first time....also makes me choke all up!
We rented a bounce house for the day and everyone had a lot of fun in it. Ashtin did not want to get out and wanted to play with all the bigger kids and of course follow his brother around like a puppy.
Gavin got a Nintendo DS which he won't put down from Grandma and Grandpa Parniske and a lot of Pokemon cards from friends and Star Wars stuff. He had such a fun day and the weather turned out nice after a little rain in the a.m. He got Indiana Jones for his Wii from us and is playing it as I type. Ashtin watches him intently and talks to the screen while he plays...it is so cute. They are going to be good buddies I think....unless Ashtin keeps demolishing Gavin's Pokemon cards ;)
Finally a litte update on our newest member of the family, Landyn. He is 7 weeks today and is such a cute and calm little guy. He just started smiling and cooing and I am loving it! He may be my last baby, so I am trying to remember all these moments...even the middle of the night cuddles when he falls asleep in my arms and looks like an angel.
Believe it or not, his eyes are still blue as the sky and I keep calling him "my blue eyed boy". They may change still, but the doc thinks they are either blue or hazel. Whatever they are, I feel so lucky to have him. I barely have a minute to myself these days, but it is all worth it.
1 comment:
oh my goodness natalie.... they are all so adorable! gavin looks has happy as can be on his birthday and the video made me CRY! ashtin looks SO MUCH like gavin... i thought that photo was of him.... and landyn looks so different from his brothers... and he is as adorable as can be. i love reading your blog so keep updating it....
hope you have a nice labor day weekend... and can find a little time for yourself... isn't it about time for your weekend in the city by yourself? lol... tell me when you are going this time around, and maybe i'll join you!!!
:) Lynn
Post a Comment