Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Landyn has decided that sleep is for wimps ;)

Well, for the most part, both of my other boys were ok nappers. Not this little guy. He has decided that sleep is no fun. He would rather stay awake and watch his brothers or me. He doesn't cry...he just hangs out and gets bags under his eyes because his is so tired. Ugh. This is really tiring mom out though. I need a maid. Therefore, I have decided to buy 1 lottery ticket every week. You never know right? Well, besides not sleeping, Landyn is really a cutie and batting at things now. He smiles and giggles to himself all the time while he is staring at his toys. He is pretty content most of the time - except from 6:30pm-8pm. Then he needs to be held or sang to. Rob is pretty good at doing stuff one handed nowadays! For now, we have decided that 3 children is enough for our family. I may change my mind years down the road, but for now, we are good with 3!

No comments: