Saturday, September 6, 2008

Gavin's first day of school - FIRST GRADE!

Well, it's official....Gavin is a first grader. I was ok when I took him to school. At least until I turned around to look at him one last time sitting in his desk in the back row. He smiled his nervous smile and did his little wave and I promptly turned around, walked into the hall and burst out crying. I couldn't help it. I played a little mental slideshow of him coming home from the hospital...his first smile...his first word (which was "clock"). All the parents were staring at me but I couldn't help it! He LOVES his teacher and says first grade is better than kindergarten.
We were enjoying the last few days of summer on Tuesday with the boys. Ashtin loves the water and they had a blast. I feel like the summer went too fast this year!
Here is a picture of Rob and I...courtesy of the next door neighbor kid Andrew! He did a pretty good job for an 8 year old!

Lastly, here are some photos of my cutie pie Landyn. He is 2 months old already and smiling and cooing. He loves when I sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and kicks his legs and coos. He is getting more animated every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Gavin looks so old. Andrew did a good job on that picture of you and Rob. Love, Mom. XXOOXX