
I will upload a couple videos of the baby for your viewing pleasure- not too exciting, but cute all the same. He loves to sit at his Leapfrog table and play with the controls. He frequently tips over, but keeps on a-goin! He is like the energizer bunny these days...he never slows down.
Here is another one of Landyn in his exersaucer:
Ashtin and Landyn have a love/hate relationship these days. Landyn follows Ashtin all over the place trying to grab his toys and play too. He wants so much to be like his big brothers. Here is a video I was taking of Ashtin and Landyn crawls in for the sneak attack towards the end of the video. I can't wait until all 3 boys are beating the crap out of each other and we are pulling them off of one another :)
Lastly is a video of my sassy man Gavin. He is playing the Wii and was bothered that I wanted to video him. He is quite the little attitude lately, but is still a really good-hearted kid. He is kind and is such a good boy at school. He LOVES science lately and is just fascinated with it. He said he wants to be a scientist and looks forward to the days they do science in class. He also is really good at basketball and is showing quite an interest in it. We signed him up for the Rec dept. Hoops program, so we will see how that goes. He is not the most coordinated kid, but he can dribble and shoot very well. He also is great in swimming and continues to advance in the levels through the rec dept. Rob is thrilled, because he loves to swim too.
1 comment:
Hey, I am LOVING the videos!!! Thanks grandma :)
My sister got one and she loves it too.
Paul and Gavin seem more and more alike... the wii is his new obsession and he also has started basketball and loves to swim! I think if we got them together we would never get them apart!
All your boys are so handsome. I love how Landyn is crawling and his big bro is the big guy now. I loved seeing Gavin talk... feels like I really can see them... keep the videos coming.
:) Lynn
Post a Comment