Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time Goes So Fast...

I have 3 new videos of the kiddos to post. The first one is of Landyn - he is pulling up already! I can't believe it. He is moving so much earlier than the other boys did. I think it's because he wants to be like his brothers! He can now pull up to his knees. He loves to pull up on this Leapfrog station my mom got him for Christmas:


We also have a new obsession with Ashtin - he LOVES bowling! Gavin and Ashtin kept lining up water bottles as pins and they were using a football for a bowling ball - here is a video of that:



Then, my awesome neighbor Amber gave us a bowling set that her kids weren't using anymore. Ashtin loves it, but does NOT like his little brother Landyn anywhere near the pins. Here is a video of a little "squabble" between them:

We have had a few days of warm weather lately, so that's been nice. Gavin had strep throat this week, but is healthy and back to his normal self. I am enrolling in school (YES, AGAIN!) to complete my Bachelor's in Nursing (I have an associate's)- they offer a one night a week class through my hospital...and then on to my Master's degree to become a Nurse Practitioner. Rob is enrolling in his CISCO certification (a computer certification) this week as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your updates... but am at work so can't see the videos b/c of the firewall.. I'll look tonight... Got your msg yesterday.. but was working real late... I will call you back real soon to chat.. and can't wait for your visit in the FALL! :)
And good for you for going back to school!!!! That is very cool.
TTYL :) Lynn