Friday, December 31, 2010

Wow- it's been a while :)

Well, one of my 2011 goals is to update this blog more regularly.  I hate living so far away from my family and a lot of my friends...it especially bothers me around the holidays.  Many of you already know that we had a surprise pregnancy this year and recently found out that it is a girl.  Here is a profile shot from our recent ultrasound on the 29th - where I was told that she was "absolutely perfect" - no heart, brain or skeletal problems.  That was the best Christmas gift I could have ever received.
The boys are doing great.  Gavin signed up for basketball this winter and has his first game on January 8th.  He is pretty tall and fast, so he does pretty well.  Ashtin is in preschool 3 days and week and loves it.  That kid loves anything though.  I think he would be happy anywhere.  Landyn is still a "spirited" child and really pushes the limits every day.  He is very smart, so he gets frustrated easily and constantly wants to do whatever his brothers are doing.  I am a little nervous about the arrival of a baby and jealousy issues.  If I show any affection to the other boys, he quickly shoves them out of the way and climbs on my lap.
Christmas was wonderful this year.  My mother came to visit for a few days and then Grandma Betsy and Grandpa White came for a day as well.  The boys really enjoy family visits and had a blast.  The boys got an Xbox and that has been occupying their time a lot over the break.  I will include some pictures from Christmas below.  I still need to download the pics of Russ and Betsy's visit off of the camera - the battery is dead I just discovered.  Here are a few of the boys on Christmas morning:





HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! I LOVE YOU ALL :)


1 comment:

Katie said...

Glad to see your blog back up! Look forward to more updates from you. : )