Happy New Year to everyone! I am really looking forward to a new year and new things! I was able to finally edit and retrieve the pictures from Grandpa White and Grandma Betsy's visit. Here they are:
Ashtin has to read the train book they got him EVERY night before bed :)
Gavin got Strep throat this week and is finally feeling better today. I am hoping none of the other boys get it. My throat is a little sore today, but I am hoping it's just from the dryness of the air causing it.
I will include a picture I took of my favorite girly things I have purchased so far for our new addition arriving in May. I am a little nervous about getting everything done by then...we need to move Ashtin in with Gavin, get bunk beds, paint/decorate the nursery and purchase a new crib (Landyn will still be in his crib and if we move him for the new baby, I feel like he will feel extremely jealous). Time is moving so fast lately!







No comments:
Post a Comment