Monday, February 21, 2011

Third trimester and the Blizzard of 2011!

Hello everyone!  The blizzard of 2011 was one to remember for sure here in good old' Woodstock.  We woke up to more snow than I have seen in a long time - maybe since I was a kid.  School was canceled for 2 days and Rob couldn't get out of the driveway to go to work.  The kids thought it was very cool though :)  Here are a few pictures:
Poor Rob - there was too much snow for the snowblower, so he had to shovel and the snow was so heavy!

This is our 5 foot fence in the backyard - the drift is all the way to the top!

Snow Plow that got stuck on our street


We also got a new mini-van (finally) - We have had the same one since Gavin was a baby.  I did find myself getting a little misty eyed as we traded in the old one.  But that faded quickly when I got to drive home the new one! Here are some pics of our new ride:
Notice Gavin is inside - the boys LOVE the new van

 I got a new iphone and I have been playing around with a new photography app on it and here are some pics of the kids:
Landyn

Ashtin

Gavin laughing - I love this pic of him because it is a real smile!
The days are going quickly now and I am already in my third trimester.  I cannot believe we are going to add a pink addition to the house very soon.  I am a little nervous thinking about 4 children, but I am also looking forward to cuddling my baby girl!  The boys are very excited and Ashtin asks every day when his baby sister is coming out.  Every time I have a doctor's appointment, he thinks we are going to "get the baby out".  We are going for our 4D ultrasound on Saturday and we are really looking forward to that.  Here is a picture of me that Rob took on Saturday:

No comments: