Thursday, September 24, 2009

One year since my dad died...

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my dad's death and it was a very hard day for me.  I went through a ton of old pictures and found some wonderful ones that captured my dad's spirit and love for his grandsons.  I thought I would post them here for family/friends to see them also.  Not a day goes by that I don't miss him.  These pictures made me smile though.
























1 comment:

Lynn said...

I don't know what to say except that I am sorry and can't imagine what you are going through. These photos made me feel very sad for you, even though they were all such happy times! I totally remember that one of your dad and Gavin with the birthday hats on! These photos are ones that you and the boys will treasure forever!!
HUGS...
Lynn